We've got this COVERed
All Fat Bike Ski products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for two (2) years. This Warranty applies only to the original owner and does not transfer to subsequent owners.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Any damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including the results of fatigue. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect his or her Fat Bike Ski before each and every ride.
- Any damage, failure or loss caused by abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, failure to follow instructions or warnings in owner’s manual, used for commercial purposes, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use, including, but not limited to, damage from dirt, pavement, or rocks, severe impact, large jumps or in any other manner for which the Fat Bike Ski was not designed.
- The original owner shall pay all labor charges connected with the repair or replacement of the product. Cost of shipment or transportation to or from Fat Bike Skis are specifically excluded and not covered by this Warranty.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the products (such claims must be presented to the shipper).
- Damage to products resulting from improper assembly or repair (or the techniques used), the use or installation of parts or accessories not compatible with the original intended use of the product, or the failure to follow the product warnings, installation and usage instructions.
- FAT BIKE SKIS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES IN CONNECTION WITH ITS PRODUCTS. FAT BIKE SKI’S LIABILITY HEREUNDER IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF GOODS NOT COMPLYING WITH THIS WARRANTY OR, AT FAT BIKE SKI’S ELECTION, TO THE REPAYMENT OF AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT IN QUESTION.
If you are not fully satisfied for any reason, you may return any purchase for a full refund within 15 days. All returns/exchanges must be brand new and accompanied with all of the original packaging, paperwork and receipt. Products must be in showroom condition.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (website address). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.