JANUARY 30TH 2016 - FAT AVALANCHE STAGE
• Location: Ski Bromont mountain
• Course lit at night (nuit Blanche)
• Course closed circuit 4 DH cross style.
• Start 4 eliminators per round
• Descent approximately 1 km
• Course composed of burns, jumps, rollers and obstacles created from snow.
• Surface mechanically made.
• Entertainment on-site, chalet, cafeteria, exhibits, bike demonstrations
• Descent 100% guaranteed fun and excitement
JANUARY 31TH 2016 - FAT CROSS STAGE
• Location: on the grounds of theCentre National de Cyclisme de Bromont (400 Shefford road)
• Course type cross country XCO
• Start Le mans style
• Loop approximately 3.7km ...8 rounds for the pros (approx. 30km)
• Course mainly composed of single-track in the woods with burns, jumps, rollers and obstacles created from snow.
• Surface compacted by snowmobile and machinery
• Entertainment on site, chalet and lodging, cantine service, exhibits, bike demonstrations, games for children.
• Suffering is to be expected and 100% fun guaranteed.